How to stop/help my child

My youngest child gets upset VERY easy and latley when she gets upset she puts her hands on the sides of her head and I would say pats/taps her head. I don't make a big deal about it, but it is starting to concern me; she is starting to do it more often when she gets up set instead of just once in awhile. PLEASE does ANYONE have a soultion or a suggestion. P.S. Nothing has changed in the house or her routine to cause this.

Tdaycare6678

Asked by Tdaycare6678 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my dd did that for a while until she was able to form sentences a little better and then the hitting herself stopped how is your dd with forming sentences cuz that could be the issue

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It sounds like she's frustrated with something.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2009