Can I wear my baby right after a circumcision?

Does anyone know? He was circumcised on Monday and he is fine and doesn't appear to be in any pain, but I am wondering if I shouldn't wear him for a bit b/c in both the Baby Bjorn and the way I carry him in the Moby Wrap, the bottom support goes between his legs. Should I wait until after the follow up with the doctor and check with her?

KarenAmbrose

Asked by KarenAmbrose at 12:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think he should be fine he has a padded diaper on and everything, but do what you feel is best, my son was cut at 4 and a half months cause I wanted to make sure they numbed it, anyways he never showed signs of uncomfort and was his happy go lucky self from day 1
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• give it about a week and a half to heal then you'll be fine
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Maybe you should try a Moby wrap, you can wear the baby but you can put him in it so his legs aren't spread apart. Just a suggestion :)
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2009