darting shadows

its been a long time since i seen physical things that could not be explained...i had it a lot as a kid and as a teen..but its been awhile.
i lay in bed tonight, and i had my eyes closed but my room is not pitch black cause i keep a spa music channel on the tv so theirs a dim dim light...very dim...and you know how if your eyes are closed but if youw ave your hand in front, you can see it block the light..well suddently the light was blocked so i opened up but thought ohh it was nothing. to my right i have a large mirror on my dresser, and i seen a shadow dart across the mirror (which would of meant my closet since tahts across from the mirror) and i was like hmm...ok...whatever. then i see another shadow dart across my door area. at this point im going wtf! so i said a lil in the name of jesus etc..i command you to leave, but i dont know how much weight that holds from the mouth of a non baptized still deciding her denominat

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• www.gotquestions.org

you can ask questions and it will answer from the Bible
    keep praying to God and keep saying in the name of Jesus crist and his blood I command you to leave
    demands can't stand it when you talk about Jesus blood it's hard to explaine all this but keep saying that out loud and pray to God out loud and ask him to make them go oway
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• CONTINUED. her denomination woman who hasnt wlaked into a church in forever. and right now i feel very....odd.....i just do not feel alone......and its not a good feeling, not like ohh their an angel hanging out..nooo....ok another shadow went whew just now.

this happens to me all the time...whenever i start to put more belief into god and i think about church etc etc...things like this start happening....
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• it don't matter if your not baptized or not the evil spirits can't handle that.
    I used to see stuff when I was a kid and came to realize it's cuz I was watching scary movies once I stoped watching them and I have never seen anything again
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i have not been watchign scary movies, iw as watching family guy lol. i know the difference in over imaginative kids and this.

it umm...feels a bit better now. a little "lighter" if that makes sense. i whipped out a few psalms....dont ask me how i picked them, i just picked what i felt i should. and said the blood thing more than once and its ok.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009