For Christians who believe that we all end up in heaven anyways.

Why do you believe that we will all end up in heaven?
What does it matter if i am not Chrisitan if I will end up in heaven anyways?
And what is the purpose in spreading Gods word if we all go to heaven?

TIA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• good creation... it would mean Jesus died in vain ... meaning there was no point ...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I believe not everyone is going heaven only those who believed in Jesus Christ they will be going heaven.
    Because by believing and confessing Jesus God gives them the right to go heaven because they did not take Jesus sacrifice in that cross in vain because they decide trust God instead on themselves.
    So I believe not everyone goes heaven and I am a christian.
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• okay Vero529
    so therefore, this question wasnt directed towards you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Um...if some one is a Christian who believes that the Bible is the direct Word of God, they don't believe that every one is going to Heaven. That's why Christians are supposed to read the Bible and do their best to live by it. God is about mercy, but He never said there would be a free ride. The Bible tells us that there are standards. If there were none, why would we have to even try to do good? If every one goes to Heaven, that would mean that the serial killers would get the same reward as the ppl who dedicate their lives to helping children. God is about justice, Old and New Testament, and the Bible says He is unchanging, so He would never do something so unfair. Just saying.
    sarah427

Answer by sarah427 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• But ...any serieil killer can get a better reward then someone who helps children if that seriel killer repents and accepts Jesus and the child helper does not?
    hmmm. that seems unethical to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I believe that the reason someone is not going heaven is because that person choose not to believe in Jesus Christ as the one who paid the price for sin and the one who is giving the free pass to heaven.
    Nobody is going hell because their sins they are going to hell if they decide that jesus did nothing for them and that they do not need God.
    This is what the bible said: the price of sin is dead eternal dead ( hell ) but Jesus came 2009 years ago and paid the price so everyone has a second chance to trust God again like Adam and Eve before the fall this time God is asking us two simple things: 1) recognize that we need God in our lives 2) Believe that God send his only son Jesus Christ to paid our price so through Him we can have life eternal life ( heaven ).
    These are great news !!! Everyone can go heaven if they trust God again in everyth even the worst serial killer, the gay, the prostitute, the child abuser, the lier, tc
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Is not unethical it calls unconditional love !!! In God 's eyes there is no big and small sin for God all sins came from the same root ( we decide walk without God we decided not to trust Him) when Jesus came God did a new covenant with us He said the only thing I request is trust me again and I will be with you and you with me ( maybe you are asking that 's it? that is what God wants my answer : Yes !!!!!! that is what God always wanted have a relationship with us because He loves us, He created us.
    Even that some of us will still not chose Him because we think our ways our better and in the end we can be a good person but without God you and me are not good persons we walked against God and did what we wanted and that is the reason for hell .
    God wants everyone in heaven but only those who chose Him will go that the only thing God is asking, He doesn't want you to be perfect, holy, pure, you are when you let Him be with you
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• so if a serial killer before he dies he realizes that indeed he did walked without God and did terrible mistakes and he is being honest with God God will not only forgive him but also that serial killer will be at heaven. But let's no be foolish nobody can lied to God because God reads the hearts and the minds and He knows when someone is really repented He knows when they really got the point where they realize that God was right and they were wrong.
    The sin is already been taking care of it the only thing now is are you going to accept God and His only Son Jesus Christ into your life? are you going to trust Him ? If your answer is yes then I will see you in heaven that is God 's promise for us.
    God bless everyone who listen to Him !!!!! : )
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Vero.
    this question IS NOT FOR YOU!
    this question (as clearly stated on the question title) is for Christian who DO believe that EVERYONE gets to go to heaven.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Ok sorry i didn't meant it is just one I started is really hard for me to stop LOL : )
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009