can I be?

I have a urinary tract infection and was wondering if this could be an effect of pregnancy and my period was only a day and a half and was EXTREMELY light. could this be it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Either way you should go to the Dr. a UTI can get very painful and lead to kidney infection very quickly and do perminate damage to your kidneys (not trying to scare you but I'm 24 and I have got UTI'S since I was 7 so I been around the block with these painful suckers) Also while your at the Dr. for a urine test for the UTI mention your concern and they can run a preg. test at the same time (now I guess you would have to check on a preg test later if you only just stopped your period)(a preg test can show up different times for everybody -usually from 3-6 weeks pregnant) But do go to a Dr. for the UTI please... all you take are simple antibiotics (also in the future is you start taking cranberry supplements it's suppose to help as well. ...sorry for the long post but just wanted to pass on some info.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Maybe . Why don`t you try using a pregnancy test? If you get the EPT it will tell you within 5 days before your period supposed to start.
    Well let me know I wish you the best !!!!!!
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009