What's the best way to move on from a failed relationship?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• It always takes time but to help it think about how miserbole you were and how things didn't work out, try focusing of you and your son and don't dwell on could of, should of, would of, cuz that won't make it any easier keep your head up and look ahead you will find someone in due time good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• De old mi wud say snickers & icecreamm..but since im tryna "mature" it takes time i quess..he obviously missed out on somethinq friqqin great...take it day by day & chill ..there are more cookies in de jar mamii !! ( good luckk ]
    Mamii2Be

Answer by Mamii2Be at 2:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It's taken me a few weeks to start to feel normal again, I was sad all the time after my ex and I called it quits, but it does get easier. Everytime a memory threatens to make me sad I set my mind to focus on something else, some positive. I know the right one is going to come along, and for the past few days I've really felt ok again. It just takes time I think.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2009