TMI..Don't Judge! long

okay so I'm 23 weeks pregnant...and my boyfriend(jeff)and I we never used condoms and the day the doctor said I got pregnant..I remember what happen and when I got off of him...all this stuff dripped out..and I didn't think anything of it...but he said he didn't finish..well Jeff and I broke up and that weekend I hung out with my ex(Jake) and we tried to have sex but he used a condom and as soon as it went in I pushed him off and left...I didn't really want to..and thenn...on Wednesday me and Jeff and I got back together and that weekend 10 days after me and Jeff had sex I had a positive pregnancy test....now after all that is said...who's would you think it is...My boyfriend and his parents think its his..and they know the whole story...I'm just scared..Even if Jake was in for a few min...but we used a condom and didn't finish...would it still be the same...? Just want ask I think that it's Jeff's I'm just scared..the what if

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it went down like you say its most likely Jeff's. You're mind might never rest if you don't get a paternity test though.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• he used a condom
    odds are its your bfs
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• A test won't show positive until about 5 weeks, but I'd say Jeff.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would say the bf, jeff. even if he didn't finish, there would still have been pre-come, which has sperm in it too. the chances of the other guy being the baby daddy are slim considering he used a condom.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree i think it is your bf and i had they same problem with my ex husband and my current husband but i know in my heart its my DH's the way you described would be you bf so dont worry just wait tell the baby comes out and if your still worried after you see him just get the paternity test done good luck!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It's more than likely your BF's not the ex's.

Also, to respond to luvmygrlz - I got 3 positive tests more than a week before my missed period...making me about 3weeks pregnant at the time (only about 7days or so after conception). It just depends on the amount of hormones & the sensitivity of the test.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree with these guys, it's likely Jeff's. Pre-cum can get you pregnant, that's why the withdrawal "method" doesn't work. Not all of it will fall out of you, either, whether or not he actually cums inside you. Otherwise, women would be jumping up and down after sex to get it all out, and they wouldn't be getting pregnant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009