Should i buy all newborn clothes or biqqer sizes

hey !! im due oct 21st 09 and not suree iff i shud buy all new born clothes or bigger sizes..i dont no if de baby is huqe or really tiny?...( help before i waste money on to biq or to small clothes)

Mamii2Be

Asked by Mamii2Be at 1:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• buy a few newborns and the rest 0 - 3 months
    even if your baby goes in to the newborn clothes right away they wont stay there long lol
    our daughter was in new born clothes for about 2 weeks lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Buy some newborn and some 0-3 months. It won't kill the baby if the clothes are a little loose at first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• all of the above
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• From my experience, my kids probably only wore newborn clothes for about a week! After that, I started putting them in the 0-3 month sizes. It's fun to have a few newborn things to bring them home in and show them off. After that, it's more beneficial to buyer a little larger sizes. No matter what you buy, they will outgrow it before they wear it out, that's for sure! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Congratulations! I'm due a week after you with my second child.
    First, is anyone throwing a baby shower for you before the baby is born? If so, it might be wise to wait until after that to see what you get and what you will still need.
    If you are not having a baby shower, then I would get just a few things that say "newborn." A pack of onsies, a few sleepers, an outfit or two - you won't need much. And then get some things that are 3 months. The baby will grow out of newborn things pretty quickly. (My SIL's first baby never could fit in newborn. He was 10lb 13oz. Huge!)
    Hope this helps.
    SewingVeronica

Answer by SewingVeronica at 1:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Exactly what the PPs said! Buy a few newborn clothes but get the rest in 0-3 months.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• agree w/ top posters...but when you buy the clothes dont bother w/ cutsie clothes except for an outfit or two for pics or special occasion. I LOVE the footy pjs keeps them warm and covered get lots of onsies and socks and footy pjs (i like the button ones myself since dd can stay swaddled and asleep while changing her bum cause i just have to undo a couple buttons instead of all of her). get them in bigger sizes too!! cause all of a sudden they are out of a size and it's overnight...Congratulations
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• By a few newnborn but your really wan 0-3 and maybe 3-6 deppending on how big your baby is
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Buy a variety. I didn't really have any "newborn" stuff in the beginning, thinking we'd be fine with 0-3 months, but he was way too tiny for even some newborn stuff, and he was 7 lbs, 11 oz! They grow really fast, so don't get a ton in any one size, until you get past 6 months or so, when their growth slows a bit.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i had big babies 8 and 9 in a half they fitted in new born so buy new born clothes til your baby stops fitting in them and then go from 0 3 months good luck!!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009