Have you ever had staph infection?

I have a bunch of times. It freaking sucks. My son had had em too and the rest of my family as well.

Staph freaking sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I've even had MRSA. I got my first staph infection when I worked at a fast food resturant. It does suck. Thankd goodness my kids haven't gotten yet (knock on wood)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• What are the symptoms?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• here is a link Gigi
    http://mayoclinic.com/health/staph-infections/DS00973/DSECTION=symptoms
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• the mrsa thing ive had it never goes away you will always have it in your system its just a matter of being careful with cuts and scratchs. i got it the first time from having a cut and black mold gettin in it. if u tell ur docter u have it and u go have a baby they treat u like ur dirty so watch out. with my daughter(08) i told the docter and they treated me like a person but when i had my son in 07 they made everyone including hubby wear gowns and mask. make sure u get any cuts cleaned asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Oh damn! I think I may have had that but I never went to the doctor. I did a few years back for my feet and the doctor said I had cellulitus! But I think it was just athletes foot gone bad and the boils! I have had 3 and all in the groin and butt area!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have not, but my brother got one in the hospital while recovering from open heart surgery.
    Paigesmom776

Answer by Paigesmom776 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ugghhh...... i've had it on and off for three years. after a while, i gave up on going to the doctors that keep prescribing me meds that don't have lasting effects and meds that i end up being allergic to. i don't want antibiotics to eventually lose it's effectiveness for when i really need it. about 4 had to be surgically drained, and the rest i managed to drain myself. not all got huge, but many did.. and boy do they hurt! but i found that using hibiclens at the first sign helps a lot! i don't know why i keep getting them.. even hubby has gotten a few now. it's frustrating.. but we've learned to live with it. because for some darn reason, even with medication, extremely anal hygiene, and all precautions taken, we still get mrsa outbreaks.. *sigh*..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• can't you die from it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My daughter got MRSA from Childrens Hospital. It is a constant worry for me (I do not have it) and I feel so bad for her when she has a absess on her (she has only had it on her bottom) cause I hear that the pain from them are excruciating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2009