How many people did you invite to your baby shower and how many showed up? OMG! I INVITED 88 PEOPLE!!!!

All in all I have invited 88. Yeah. my mom went a little over board, but we have a large but close church and I have my friends and her friends and family. How many did you invite and how many shower up?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I invited 35 and all of them came. I sent mine out 3 weeks before the baby shower and i had them RSVP by the week before my baby shower.A lot of times if you send them out to early people tend to forget about it.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well with my church for my first we invited all teh young women lol they all came
    about 30

with my daughter noone came
    it was a last min thing my friend melisa decided to throw i didnt expect it to gothrew she waited to long lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• uh......13...all family and a friend and her mom. They all came. Though i had my baby shower almost a month after my dd was born. First, she was born early and then my great-grandma was sick. Those two are fine reasons. The last reason was because my aunt wanted to visit her boyfriend, so they pushed it back another weekend. The same aunt didnt even come to my wedding. ugh. Spoiled she is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• when do I send them out? It is planned for August 15? when should they RSVP by?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• id send them out now lol have the rsvp for the end of the month so you can be ready for everyone
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My mom threw mine it was probably about 100 people. I had more clothes than she could wear. Good thing I had another girl less than a year later. GL tho :-)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Mine was sad, only 4 people showed up! :( Oh well, I got a stroller! That was 11 years ago.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• None. I've had 4 kids and never had a baby shower. No one thought to throw me one.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i didnt have one either...i dont have any friends

but my sis gave me her hand me downs..crib, change table and stroller, playpen, basinette ..so..i was ok with that!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2009