(SEX QUESTION) K so Im like REALLY REALLY horny and Im 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Is this normal or am I just a horn dog?lol

Is this normal because its like I cant even watch lifetime movies without getting att hot and bothered! (specially since my mother just bought me Twilight! ugh! bitch.) I cant do it myself and my babys daddy just left me! UGH! I need a B.O.B! IS THIS NORMAL!?No bashing please Im just down to my last resort with this! Ifeel alone in this crap!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 2nd trimester is supposedly the horniest of them all. I'm 25 weeks prego and just got done with a 2 week boost of horny :). My advice, stay away from guys you don't know and trust....because you aren't just putting your body at risk anymore, you put the baby at risk too. I'd call the dad up for a booty call, but thats just me. Make sure you say (if you're still on talking terms) "Alright, I know you hate me, but my hormones are raging and I reaaaally need to get some...want to come over for the night? I'd rather it be with you than something plastic or someone I don't trust"...almost no man can turn down such an obvious one night stander. And maybe, if you want it to, it'll give you guys a chance to work things out and get back together!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Most pregnant women get on one side of the sex fence or the other. It's perfectly normal....and as long as your doctor didn't tell you to lay off...go get some, it will relax you and help you sleep! Now go get some
    Iheartsushi

Answer by Iheartsushi at 2:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I had an orgasim in my sleep during pregnancy not once but twice....weird huh. It's normal to all hot and bothered during pregnancy. hehe.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It's very normal. Just get yourself some and do as often as you want unless your doctor tells you other wise. It's actually good exercise to help when you go into labor or at least that's what my doctor told me. Enjoy!!!!!
    Giovannimom08

Answer by Giovannimom08 at 3:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Totally normal! The good news is, masturbation is totally safe (unless you're on pelvic rest), even with toys. My hubby LOVED my libido when I was pregnant, and everything felt even better than normal. I look forward to those orgasms again one day!! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• NORMAL...isn't that great news!
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 9:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009