How did yu tell yur mom ..yu were pregnant

hola all if yhur 18 or sliqhty older or younger how did yu tell yur mom yu were pregnant!

Mamii2Be

Asked by Mamii2Be at 2:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My boyfriend at the time was living with me and my mom. While she was out of town for a week we went and got a baby onsie and put it into a cute little bag and got her some flowers. We gave them to her when she got home and she opened the bag and started crying and we were like "guess what grandma!?"
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OH! Im 19! holla holla holla!
    Alysia_Moore

• YOU
    YOU'RE
    YOUR

i know your "o" works because you spelled "mom" right. Your "creative spelling" makes you look ignorant. Sorry but it's the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I was 20 when I found out I was pg and I called my mom and said "hi grandmaw" she was like "oh you want to talk to mom." I said "no you are grandmaw" then there was a silence I said "mom are you there?" She said "are you joking?" I said "no I'm pregnant" She was upset for like 10 minutes then she started planning my baby shower.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Well, I had just married my husband. I was 18. I'm 20 now. We got pregnant on our honeymoon. And found out about 3 weeks after on my 19th birthday. We bought little I love Grandma and I love Grandpa bibs, tied ribbon around them, and gave them to my parents as gifts... :)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 2:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well. i told my mom that i was a pregnant with a court order for me leaving the house (due to problems in the house hold) but i can tell you one thing. they will be mad at first but later on they care very much and they just wanna help you and the baby. now thats not for all mothers. i had one friends mom thow things at her and kicked her out of the house. sooo... lol really it can go a ways. i think it all matters on how you and your mother are with each other. how close you 2 are. if your 18 i dont think it will be too bad if your 17 or younger well... moms go a little nutz.. but mostly i think everything will be ok. maybe not at first but later on. just say mom i need to talk with you. sit with her and say mom i know your going to be mad but i need you right now. plz understand im as shocked as you and tell her that you are preggos and when you found out... that what we did with my friends mom. it went well
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 2:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I got pregnant when I was 19 turning 20. [Just got married too]

Well, mom knew it was bound to happen because I had been having sex with my husband since I was 12. *Only one I've ever been with & still together today might I add* and anyways, I just called her and told her the news. Pretty chill about it. Baby number 2 on the way. :)

-Kerri
    36 weeks/1day
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i was 16 with my first baby and i went 3 of my friends to tell there mom. ages 16,18,and 17
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 2:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I will not get the worry, joy, excitement and happiness of tellin my mom i am pregnant.
    sorry to put a downer on your post. ...i just miss my mommy.

RIP Nancy Lucinda Shedd
    3/28/1964-4/14/2009
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• LOL I kinda did it spur of the moment. I called & asked if she wanted to meet me & my husband at the strip mall in town to go shopping. She said she didn't feel like it. Then I asked if maybe she wanted to grab some coffee instead. Once again, she didn't feel like it. I tried many attempts, all turned down. By then I was so frustrated that we ended up fighting (I had been confirmed pregnant not 20minutes prior so I was still in shock mode causing slight frustration & nerves lol). I hung up on her & decided to do what seemed like a temper tauntrum in the middle of the clinic parking lot (with my husband looking shocked, confused, & embarassed next to me...granted, he had just found out too LOL). I proceeded to take a deep breath, call my mom back, & tell her this (& I quote) "Mom? Hey, yeah, since you don't want to see me I'm just gonna tell you now IM PREGNANT!" Then hung up. She wasn't thrilled, but she got over it lol =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009