Is it true that the 2nd baby does not hurt as much as the first?

i want to have my baby with out any drugs. i got very close to doing it last time with my first one. but someone messed me up(stupid nurse could not wait a sec) and i could not do it natural. im thinking about trying again. someone told me that i could cuz the 2nd one is a little bit easier and does not hurt as bad.
is this true? was your 2nd not as bad?

de_sly

Asked by de_sly at 2:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the only thing that was easier for me was I was only 8 hours in labor with this one and 18 with the other one the pain is still the same, and it don't matter if it's your 1st or 5th each pregnancy is different what helped me is I used to watch that baby show on TLC it was on in the morning
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I sure hope so, baby number 2 is on the way, I will get back to ya LOL

-Kerri
    36 weeks/1day
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The pain is really no different! Actually it seemed worse with my 2ed baby!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I heard it's only easier AFTER, not during. lol.
    Someone told me they weren't as sore feeling AFTER birthing the 2nd baby. It was more painful AFTER the first she said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• All pregnancies are different. But if you really want to learn how to avoid pain medication during child birth join this group. They can help you.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My second was much worse than the first because he was facing up instead of down. I don't think it matters how many you have, the pain is the same!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009