Did you get most of the things you registered for or other things?

I am registered at Target, Babies R Us and Walmart. Im not sure how they work but oh well. lol Did people buy things off your registry list or things that they thought were good for you?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was blown away by everything I got for my showers. (I had 4!) We didn't need to buy anything for the entire first year, that includes diapers. I was conservative in registering, but I did put in the big things that we would need - high chair, play pen, stroller, car seat. The crib and changing table were used from my MIL and the church. But we were very blessed by many friends and family that had been waiting a long time with us for our little guy.
    SewingVeronica

Answer by SewingVeronica at 2:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I didn't register but everything I got I used if not with my first one then with the second one
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i got a bath duck, a set of bottles, from one couple then the only other thing i got off the registry was a swing and only because my husband bought it as a suprise for me..nothing else out of all the stuuf we really could have used (i refused to register for expensive big things cause i knew no one wouuld buy them, didnt realize no one would buy anything else)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• wait i aso got a boppy a pack of onsies and recieving blankets.. i registered ar target and babies r us
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My daughter registered at a few places like Walmart and Dillards, but no one paid any attention. They just called me and asked what she needed and that is what she got for her baby shower gifts.
    I looked at her registries and she had some very expensive and dumb things chosen on them - nothing sensible or needed at all. That is probably why everyone called me. Everyone here is sensible and not rich.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2009