CREATIVE baby shower games?

I dont want to do the norm games I want them to be creative and unique! Any suggestions?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if this is a common game but it's hilarious. Have someone write down everything you say after every gift you open and then this person reads them out it it's suppose to be what you said to the father the day the baby was concieved. For instance "ahh isn't that cute" or " look how little it is" things like that and you'll be surprised how funny it sounds.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Also not sure if this is common but at mine people had to guess how many "squares" of toilet paper would go around me at my largest point The one with the closest answer wins a prize!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am hosting a baby shower for a mostly spanish speaking family this Saturday and I wish I could play that game! We have to limit it to who has the diaper with the poop in it and the old school games.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• When I hosted my sisters baby shower we put little babies (the ones you find at the craft store) in ice cubes and you put them in your mouth and you have to "deliver" your baby without using your teeth or taking out of your mouth. It was so funny to watch lol.  Also I did a thing with baby food where they had to guess the flavor of baby food.    Then I went to a baby shower and they had bowls with rice in them and little safety pins and you had to find the most safety pins blind folded. I dont know how common those are but they were fun.

MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009