Why am I being such a bad mom?

I swear if I wouldn't have opened the fridge and seen the loaf of bread and the package of ham, which triggered me thinking of sandwiches and so on ALL OF A SUDDEN! I remember, my son has a field trip tomorrow and he has to take a sack lunch or he won't eat. What if I had never opened the fridge? I send him off to daycamp in a carpool. Oh! and check this out this morning and yesterday we didn't wake up on time and my son had to get ready like a fireman yesterday and today I just waved them off and told them I would take him. I can't sleep at night but when I do sleep I sleep HEAVY!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• your not honey
    people forget lol
    im sure he would had said soemthing in the morning when you didnt get him a lunch lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Bad? No. HUMAN? Yes.

Hell, you've described my daily routine. If that makes me a bad mom, I'll take the title.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You are like me my absent mindedness (is that a word??lol) is probably because i don't sleep good at night but when I do sleep I SLEEP. You're not the only one.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I kick my own ass because HELLO!! I only have one kid and I have no man so WTH?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm the same way hun!!! I always feel bad but i mean, can't take it back! Doesn't make you a bad mom at all!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thanks ladies. You are sweethearts to make me feel normal.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2009