What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to your SO?

I ask this because although we are divorced and he is an A-hole, I have chosen to raise my son with fun stories about his father and I. Yesterday IDK why this came up and it was so funny. When Ex and I were still dating he had bad allergies and we were working at the same place at the time. He blew his nose and the look on his face was odd, I asked what was wrong and he said nothing but I was persistant and he showed me his kleenex, it was boogers and a 6' long peice of spaghetti!!!!!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• and the second one was more embarrassing for both of us but here goes: it was around christmas time and we were at my moms house decorating the tree and such. there were like 10 family members and friends over. well i went to lay down with my dd for her nap and my dh came in a few minutes later to check on us and we started messing around (our dd was in her pack and play). well i forgot that the baby monitor was in her pack and play ON and the other one was in the living room where everyone was!! so we did our thing and kept quiet thinking no one had any idea. we come down the stairs a little bit later and people were clapping and looking at us funny and mom was like "i think you forgot something" and waved the baby monitor at us!! oh my gosh i turned SO many shades of red!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• After all of my laughter and his embarrassment, he then went on to blow rice through his nose 3 days later!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ROFL!!!! I just peed!!!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• rolling on floorSTOP STOP YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I meant six " lmao not 6'. That would be anaconda length! and he was no anaconda, he was more like a garden snake.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ewww omg that is so nasty girl !
    lol
    well you have seen my husband dancing lol so you can imagine the other weird stuff he does lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• He burnt popcorn in the microwave in the barracks room (he is army...me and the kids were back home so he was staying in the barracks) and the fire alarm went off and the firefighters came and were trying to get everyone to run out of the barracks. I guess that isn't entirely funny until I point out they are all INJURED soldiers...some with canes and wheelchairs....so they couldn't RUN out of the barracks at all. He was one of the last ones out and told them what happened. LOL Can you imagine?!?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Gigi...i may be singing 'my anaconda don't want none....' for the rest of the night thank you very much....LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Husband dancing was hot!!!!! Booger spaghetti was NOT!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Oh my, now I can tell you my story. This wasnt just dh it included me to. My younger bro and sis we visiting for Christmas the year my oldest was born (2001). Well with the extra help, we had younger sibs watch the baby while we "took a nap" well the baby had just woke from a nap in our room, in her bassanet with a BABY MONITOR that we forgot to turn it off during our "nap". My sibs heard EVERYTHING!!! So embarrasing.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2009