Does anyone feel hispanics get discriminated more than any other race?

I am hispanic and i have noticed that many people stereotype and discriminate us...whats worst is we dont have any smart respected hispanic leaders to speak for us like other minority group do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm no
    and that isnt true there are plenty of hispanic leaders
    congress mayors governers
    no need to complain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ummm every1 gets discriminated on hispanics more cus they are coming to are country illegaly n taking are jobs homes an money from are less fortunate!!! i hear ppl talk about blacks bing this hispanics taking tht whites not doin this its a man eat man world out here and we all are jus gunna talk shit about wat ever makes us happy pretty much
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Not true. I think hispanics are given a lot more opportunities and chances then anyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree that hispanics get alot more freebies and opporunities then anyone else. You get to push "2" for Spanish. No other minority group is given services in their own tounge without a translator.
    But I do have to agree with you on the personal discrimination aspect. Nearly all tax paying legal citizens resent the illegals and all their freebies, while the people paying for it get squat! Myself included.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am HIspanic and we are given all of the perks and titles we work for. We are given jobs, and acting roles we are alos given Welfare just like any other race!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think everyone is discriminated on. there is always one group of people that hate another group of people.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Everyone is discriminated against for one reason or another. What matters is how you let it affect you and the answer is, you shouldn't

My husband and his family are hispanic and they are well respected member of our community. It's all in the way you portray yourself. If you respect yourself, others will too. And if you truly are being disriminated against because you are hispanic than you shouldn't tolerate such ignorance because that's all it is.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I hate that every ethnicity is discriminated against. I will say this, although I have nothing agaisnt hispanic women, I know that in my city if my name isn't isn't hispanic sounding, I will not get as many opportunities. In fact, in our nursing program if we aren't hispanic we have to wait to get into the program. So, it isn't a one sided problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I work with hispanic people lots of them and they are illegal. They come over here still someones idenity to get jobs but when they get knocked up the use their own name for wic and hospital visits and claim 10 other kids too. They wear better clothes than we do and drive better cars while we are busting our asses just to make ends meet. They are a big producer of meth and other drugs. A girl I work with (mexican) is using a different name and they are garnishing her check to pay off the schooling of the girls name she is using. Good for the other girl but it can go the other way to. Someone could get stuck with a high hospital bill or house, car payment because their ID was stolen and used. If they would come over here leagal people wouldnt have such a problem. The mexican men I work with are all sex crazed and dont care if they have 3 wives and 40 gf. they disrespect their women also!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2009