how many meals a day do you find your self having to skip ?( question for those that need help but cant get it because you apparently work to much)

i maybe eat once a day and it is a small little snack we just dont have anything
and according to the place here to get foodstamps my husband would have to drop at least 3 of his 4 days for at least 2 weeks every month and i would have to quite my job . how F*cked up is that?
we both work and we need help and cant get it
we both have to go hungry to take care of our baby which we dont mind our child comes first
we are also having to take out so many loans for school its crazy
we are both online school students and that is the only thing we have an extra bill for
things were fie and great but this damn country is going downthe hole
anyone else having problems like this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try to see if there is an Angel Food ministries in your area. I know how you feel lol. We normally do have enough to make it through the payday, but we had a huge bill we had to pay out of one paycheck last month ($400 bill) and ended up running really low of food about 5 days before payday lol. I was cooking small small meals, giving the kids their normal serving size, giving hubby almost what the kids got, and then eating what was left for me. Once i had tuna and rice and that was it lol. It sucked. But the Angel Food Ministries is perfect for a person in your situation. here is their website: (you do still have to pay for it, but they take food stamps and their boxes of food are steeply discounted.)

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I know how you feel I've been in your shoes and it's hard. I do get FS now but not much. What I do get helps, anyway try churches, missions, and other free food places. GL
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thanks !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You welcome hang in there ;-)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• omg i was living off my mom and the little money from my sons dads mom if u understand that!!!lol~~but then i broke down and went to welfare i couldnt get fs bcus my mom works to much n what not n i live with her so yayayaya but now i have a job and i get paid as much as i did with welfare there stoping my checks this week and i still need help bcus i want a car my own place and everythin....jus rememba theres worse magine not having the childs dad to help or not have a job also and thing worse than my situation also hang in there shit will come togather may thin it wont or it doesnt but thts y it doesnt think positive and good will come to you!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2009