Do you and SO/DH sleep in the same room??

I sleep on the couch because the bed kills my back and I need a t.v. to help me go to sleep. What are your sleeping arrangements? Just curious to see if I'm the only one.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 4:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're not the only one. I sleep better on the couch then I do the bed. Just about the only time we sleep in bed together is after we do the deed.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• We sleep in the same bed except on the rare occasion when one of the kids is sick and I am up all night taking care of them. Hubby is active duty military so he can't always call in to work, so if one of the kids is sick I will sleep on the couch to take care of them so he doesn't get woken up all night.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes we sleep in the same bed. I can't sleep without him!

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Glad to know I'm not the only one ;-)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I can't sleep without my SO! he's deployed currently so our sleeping arrangements are way off. But we always sleep together! Except once!!! He was too drunk to make it up the stairs so I left him on the couch..... he wasn't so thrilled the next morning!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have to sleep in our ned because it's a temperpedic and after sleeping on that, everything else sucks! My husband sometimes sleeps on the couch when he stays up late watching TV.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Same room - same bed. I have a difficult time sleeping without him there. Deployments used to be wicked hard without him! I would place one of his t-shirts on his pillow that still smelled like him (his scent never completely washed out in the laundry) and then I'd squeeze his pillow every night to be able to fall asleep.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Same room! But If I'm mad at him..I'll go to the couch...lol
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 4:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• very soon we'll be in the same bed again!!! his deployment is almost over, and i can't wait to curl up on his shoulder. it is going to be awesome!!!!!

We always sleep in the same bed, unless I am sick, or if he is sick, we move to the other room so we don't keep each other up. i don't mind if he stays in with me when hes sick because i stay home with our kids, but i don't want to keep him up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Sleep in the same bed... when he went to tech school we would sleep on the phone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009