Are whites discriminated against?

I think that whites are discriminated against. Minorities get more then the whites. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are you bored tonight?
    EVERYONE gets discrimnated against stop with the drama posts
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• troll.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Wow, this is too hot a topic for me to even touch...passing on by...
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I AGREE WITH THE OP!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OK so how are they discriminated against? They get in front of the welfare line? I am not sure what you are looking for! Damn!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree with what someone said that EVERYONE gets discriminated against. It depends a lot on where you live and what the area is like. Is a white person going to get discriminated against in Beverly Hills? Doubt it. What about a rich white person in the Bronx? you bet they will. Just like a black/hispanic would be discriminated against in Beverly Hills but not in the Bronx. There are sooo many different forms of prejudice its unreal. And although I cannot remember the specific name for what you're talking about (saying minorities are getting better treatment than whites) it is considered a form of prejudice. yes minorities do get some special perks and breaks, but that is ONLY because that is the only way that they will get anywhere while the rich fat white men are in charge. I think it's sad that we even have to have those kinds of laws and policies inplace, but in our world it is reality because people are too egotistic and
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 5:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• scared of minorites to give them an equal chance. Even though they deserve it just as much as anyone else does.
    jedwards2009

• Yes they are, but it's not allowed to be talked about.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2009