pregnancy or ???

Okay, i'm simply confused. I had VERY light spotting. (lasted maybe an hour) and i'm not "due" for my period for maybe another week (i'm never on time) My daughter is 17 months old...and lately i've been having those baby feelings where having a baby has been on my mind. I've had nothing out of the norm going on down there bt just curious if "spotting" was normal before a period or if it's implantation bleeding?? eh?

UPDATE: so i just went to the restroom...and when i wiped there was no blood...but curious when pressed toilet paper in me...there was blood. confused?

emandaluvslilb

Asked by emandaluvslilb at 4:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was having those feelings too before my dd was born. she's 3 months now and i know what you mean about having the prg feeling. just wait another week and then pee on a stick. I don't think there's any way to find out with spotting. Even after I was prg, I would get spotting. I think you are wishing that you are pregnant and hopeful that you are. It will happen if you want it to.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• see....the crazy thing is i don't want another kid..well not right now...my fiance has a little girl just three weeks younger than mine....but the pregnancy baby feelings are just odd..i can't explain them...i just really feel...pregnant. lol
    emandaluvslilb

Answer by emandaluvslilb at 5:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Just take a test NO ONE can tell you if your pregnant! Or if you dont trust it go to your obgyn!! DUH! How old are you?
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009