If you put creamer in your coffee, what flavor is your favorite?

Mine used to be hazelnut or something like that until I tried Irish Cream. Now I'm in love with it since it doesn't have a very strong taste and I find that it goes well with pretty much anything I eat while drinking the coffee.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dulce de Leche by International Delight or Vanilla Caramel by Coffeemate. And if I get a chance to go to Starbuck's it's ALWAYS the White Chocolate Mocha! YUM!! Ugh, I miss my coffee in the morning... I'm 7 mos. pregnant and have been avoiding it so only 2 more months to go!! :p
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 10:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't use flavored creamer but I have tried the vanilla before. It was OK.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I love chocolate caramel. And French vanilla, and chocolate eclair! lol. I love 'em all.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• weell i dont add creabut i get flavored coffee from starbucks always the mocha
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Mrs.Owen, have you tried the white chocolate mocha? On the rare occasion that we're somewhere with a Starbucks (and have the money to spare) I get that, iced. Love it.

I prefer black coffee (really strong, like 8 heaping tablespoons per 5-6 cups of water), but I started using creamer when I'm in a rush to drink it, so it cools down faster.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• no i havent ill have to try it
    i love the iced coffees lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• French vanilla is my favorite. Around Christmas time there is always a peppermint that I love to put in my coffee, and a pumpkin spice in the fall!

Debwil42

Answer by Debwil42 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Irish cream
    bloomsburgmom

Answer by bloomsburgmom at 8:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• oh geez...chocolate raspberry I guess. I love vanilla and hazelnut too autumn flavors are great, gingerbread. I am a flavored coffee slut =)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I loved the chocolate eclair, but right now I go between Belgian chocolate toffee and Italian sweet cream.
    abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009