Anyone know whose offering the Six Flags buy one get one free tickets?

I saw the commercial on tv last night, but I didnt see who had the coupons. Its likely on a coke can, wendys, or mcdonalds. Its not listed on the website. Has anyone seen these anywhere? I am going to try and take our 4 kids maybe next week. We've been in the house for days and they need to get out. Thanks in advance.

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 8:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• diet coke has that offer on it lol
    i knwo because that is all i drink when it coems tosoda lol
    usually its always coke or dr pepper
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Which Six Flags?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• This is for Six Flags over GA. I live in N GA and watch chattanooga TN, news. This was a commercial for BOGO tickets and it made the tickets $19.99 a piece. Here in Atl, I can get a regular ticket for $29.99 a piece but I thought having an additional 10 bucks off was worth it. I will check the new coke cans. The ones I bought yesterday didnt have that on there. THe only thing about six flags going down on their tickets is that everything INSIDE the gate, goes up. We try hard not to eat too much while we are there, lest we go broke or vomit it up....LOL...I try to get one drink and then refill with water all day. I do my best to sneak snacks in too. Just sharing my tricks for anyone else who would like to take advantage of this deal.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• the regular coke i didnt see anything on it was the diet coke that had it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• oh also check out my coke rewards website soemtimes they have cool things on there
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• you can buy the tickets at kids price through mcdonalds(I think thats the commercial you saw?) HTH
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 9:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Well, no the kids price is available all the time without coupons on their website. This was a special coupon to receive buy one get one tickets at $39.99. So you get the tickets for $19.99 a piece after discounts. I think I will check the diet coke cans. I hate diet coke so I have to go to the store...ugh. But thats a $50 savings for us. Definitely worth looking for.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009