wat do u think about aloe plant???????i heard about it but i don't know if i spell it right,,and is it good for dark circles

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• aloe is verry very good for your skin
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The gel inside the leaves is great for burns. Dark circles may mean a senstivity to dairy (incredibly common), wheat or other foods. You may want to meet with a dietician or nutritionist regarding an elimination diet to determine if you have any food sensitivites or allergies.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think I'm the only person I know who is allergic to that crap. Yes, the most hypo-allergenic stuff on earth.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ALOE VERA IS GOOD FOR ALL KINDS OF THINGS , BUT I HEARD POTATO SLICES ARE GOOD FOR DARK CIRCLES
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 6:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Never heard of Aloe taking away dark circles but just keep in mind, its a cactus & its the sap that's inside of it that does the healing....

my mother has a garden of Aloe Cati & when I was growing up -I WAS RECKLESS!!
    I got into an accident with my horse & ended up falling down a HUGE asphalt hill and got severe road rash to where both my horses entire right side of flesh had been rubbed off & my face & and arms and legs were all rubbed away down to the mucsle...
    I got home &mom emidetaly started breakin off the husks of the cacti & cutting them open and rubbing it all over myself & and my horse

-both my horse and I and ended up fully recovering within a week without ANY SCARS

-I HIGHLY recommend it but like i said, not sure if it will take away dark circles
    but it most certianly cant hurt you
    KalieGirl

Answer by KalieGirl at 12:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009