Where can I find????

Seriously, don't laugh LOL, but I know the type of guy I want to date...a farmer! Down home, country style farm boy, I love them! I live in Va, any idea where I can meet one? Where do they hang out at? I mean I see them around all the time but I just wonder if there is a certain place they hang out at or something...I'm such a dork!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Next time you see one.. just ask him. what does it hurt. If he is rude to you, chances are you won't ever see him again. Or even better yet, ask him out if you find him cute. If you treat men like meeting new friends, shyness will just go away..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm not laughing, aside from military men, they are the best! My Daddy is a farmer. :)

Seriously, farmers tend to be real and hard working and honest. They believe in their country and in God. Honestly, I would say the best way to meet one would be to go to Church on a Sunday in a rural area. They'll be plenty of them there. They also tend to hang out at things like Tractor and Truck pulls, rodeos, maybe the animal displays at a county fair...

Good Luck!
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• find a local FEED & SEED store or John Deere store. That should lead to something.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Oh yeah, farm and home stores are a also a good place, feed stores or a tractor store....
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009