addiction to answering questions?

My new addition other than checking my email is checking for new questions! I have to get a life...anyone else going thru this with me?

mschanng

Asked by mschanng at 9:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes I do the same thing..
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 9:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes, I do. I even ditched most of my groups for it because its short sweet and to the point. I just say what I want to say and thats it. In groups, its more long and drawn out and more discussion type.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• yeah I do it and I make my husband give advice with me sometimes. He says it takes a lot of his energy and can't answer more than three or so of the relationship questions. I am addicted though I must admit...hahaha
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It gets me through the times I am waiting for my energy to refill on Latte Land, so I spend waaaaay to much time answering questions, or at least reading them.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 11:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009