Making baby shower invitations on the computer

I dont wanna buy them in a store because i cant find one to meet my theme, and 2 they only come like 8 in a pack or 10 in a pack and there expensive.so ive decided to make them on my own.does anyone know how to make them on the computer.i know you need to buy the invitation paper but do i need a specific program or anything? i get the concept basically just can some1 explain it so i know for sure because i dont want them to come out looking cheap.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 9:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Any paper will work actually. I made the invitations for my daughter's first birthday with an adorable pic of her on the front. She had this inquisitive look on her face and it said, "Are you coming to my birthday party or what?' And then the important info inside and on the back I put a little note about her and down at the bottom it said 'a mommy production' as I had done just about everything myself, I even made her cake.

I created the invites in microsoft word in a way that I printed one side and then the other to make a four fold card. So I printed them on 8x10 paper and then flipped them over to print the other side and then folded, addressed and mailed them.

They looked quaint and everyone loved them.

But you can get the invites that you print. I think you could use microsoft word. It should say on the packaging.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2009