Making baby shower invitations on the computer

I dont wanna buy them in a store because i cant find one to meet my theme, and 2 they only come like 8 in a pack or 10 in a pack and there expensive.so ive decided to make them on my own.does anyone know how to make them on the computer.i know you need to buy the invitation paper but do i need a specific program or anything? i get the concept basically just can some1 explain it so i know for sure because i dont want them to come out looking cheap.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 9:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have done this a few times...you can get themed paper...that has a background....you can find them in office supply stores and they come 25-50 sheets a pack. You can also get baby cardstock to print your own invitations on I have seen them at Michael's in the wedding and baby section and Walmart in the craft section. I always found a cute little saying or poem online and typed it up in a cute font and then make the lettering a cute color and print! You can even get creative by punching 2 holes at the top of the card...about an inch from the top and an inch apart, centered, and then get a small matching ribbon and tie a cute bow at the top!

I hope that makes sense. Good luck!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Why don't you try evite. You can choose a theme or design your own. It's free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2009