how does it make me selfish?

WTH is with these anons ?
my engagement ring i have worn for 2 years and it is my wedding ring at first we couldnt afford anything nice and i didnt and still dont care that he got my ring for 15 dollars
how does it mke me selfisg that for our 1 year in dec he wants to get me the ring that he wanted to all along?
its his choice to and now that we have the money he wants to get it . that doesnt make me selfish it makes my husband sweet
why do people have to be so mean when they dont even know the whole thing ?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are not being selfish, others are just jealous. I was happy with my 1st ring and DH went behind my back on a business trip to NYC and bought me my dream ring. I didn't ask for it, he just bought it as a surprise for our anniv. If he would have told me his plans I would have said NO, but then again, that why it was a surprise.

Some people spend 40k+ on a wedding, I didn't. So, sorry that my DH decided to spend 40k on a NEW ring and band.

Don't be a hater.

If you have a problem with it then go play in effing traffic!
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 3:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't know....my first engagement ring from my fiance was out of one of those vending machines at a grocery store. I thought that was so sweet and cute. I have a real ring now that I'm happy with..... no idea how that makes you selfish.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i dont think it makes u selfish! he wanted to get it , if u would turn something down he wants to get u that would b plain mean! lol ... and i seen the new ring hot hot! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I will have to read the initial question first, but most of the time, many people on here are super jealous when someone talks about buying anything. I guess they feel that if they are broke and cant afford anything, everyone else should be to. I cant ever talk about buying things like my new iphone or shopping or anything because of that. Sorry that youre getting so much criticism over something so silly. I hope you get what youw ant.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lol i love what he got me and am happy with it but he wants to get that new one lol
    i love him he is just to sweet !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It doesn't, don't let it bother you. Just chalk it up to jealousy.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• what the??? why in god's name would you blame all anons for one viewpoint? fgs grow up like known screen names have never been rude themselves? think again.

gee maybe she's in extreme hardship financially and every penny matters and it's just making her viewpoint be that way.

talk about starting drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• not starting drama and last time i checked anons where the ones that usually say something rude like that
    your the one trying to start something
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• 840anon here and for information sake i'm the anon in the original ring question who's response is that I have two different wedding rings myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ok well tehn your one of the nice ones if it doesnt count for you being a mean one then dont pay any mind to it
    anons on here are mean and the ones that are mean with their pics id call them out too
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2009