Can anyone provide a source. MJ's accuser recants?

I have seen in a few posts at cafemom, an article that says that the child who accused Michael Jackson of Molestation and whose parents received the payout....admits he lied. I am looking for a link or the source of that article or articles. Thanks!

YuppyMom

Asked by YuppyMom at 9:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow...I have not seen such an article...but, I have been waiting for this....

I have been wondering all about this...I will be checking back to see if there really is such an article....

I have had a feeling for a long time that it was all fake..and they just wanted money....so they took Michael Jackson down in a way to get it...and the second boy admitted he was teased at school and I am wondering if that is not the reason for the second one....plus, the first got money...so maybe they would too...

I don't know...I just really want to believe that he was NOT guilty...foolish as that may be....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't think it was verified. The blogs are running rampant with similiar stories.....Don't know any to be credible.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• http://thecapt.blog-city.com/jackson_sexual_accuser_now_recants_after_death.htm

This is what I found.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I always thought the charges were false. Why else would parents sell out? If my child were molested, there is no amount of money to make it ok--the parents saw dollar signs, an eccentric tycoon and prostituted their child to the media. I never believed the accusations and neither did the courts since MJ was acquitted of all charges. One has to look at the motives behind accepting money. I would never shut up if it were my child!

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OMG!!! I thought I was the only person on the planet to think all along that he was innocent. Thank you for letting me know I was not alone. I was so sad to think I was alone in my thoughts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• so sad
    Cinderella423

Answer by Cinderella423 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• There is no legitimate source for this, only rumors on blogs, like the one the other anon put in above. If it really happened, it would be on CNN. They have every other detail of MJ's life on, there is no way they would not carry that too if it really happened.
    Anonymous

• http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7129260/

Anon :07 this is from MSNBC. Is that credible enough for you?
    Anonymous

• Anon :51- That is an incredibly old link. Check the date of that news article, it is from March 2005. Yuppymom... from the research I have done on this, I can NOT find a credible source for this rumor. I checked it out with snopes.com and it said that it is False. They are usually pretty reliable. Here is the link... http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chandler.asp

In my opinion, I think that the family tried to get money from Michael, and that is that. Unless there is some hardcore evidence that the boy was really molested, I think we should leave it as Michael was accused, and nothing came from it. Yes, he was an odd character. There is no doubting that. But, given the life the poor guy had to deal with, I can see why he acted to strangely. His childhood was taken from him. I saw him only as a man with talent and a lot of money to help children. Everyone should let him rest in peace now.
    SWKansasmomma

Answer by SWKansasmomma at 1:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2009