Honest question for pot smokers

ok post annon if you want idk I'm just really curious about this.

If you smoke a like 2-7 bowls a day(all in one sitting) can that throw off your time of the month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Health

• If I remember correctly that is a lot of pot. I don't think it would throw off your time of the month, but your eating habits from it may.
    Anonymous

• omg I really hope you are not a mother. Any mother who smokes pot is ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't think so. Maybe you should google it and see what comes up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i agree with the 1st mom, its rediculous, and i hope u dont do it that much.. i grew up with my mom doing it all the time, she got my sister taken from her at the beginning of the year, my sister is 13, she got several charges on her from growing it in her home, if you dont believe me go to www.galliasheriff.org, it shows her charges and everything, her name is nina hager, and i hate her for it now, i talk to her maybe 4 times a year, think about that. always put your kids first. think of what could happen to them. and yourself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• holy cow, that's a lot of pot !!! I smoked pot when I was a teenager, but never that much.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 11:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• pot is not a "drug" its a herb some people just cant handle it and some can.....and i think it should be legalized....i dont smoke it but my man does and it helps him he has a lot of back and knee probs.....its not as bad as u all think......pot is all natural grows from the ground.....not llike some other "drugs"......
    Anonymous

• Anything that alters your reality is a DRUG, and I pray to God you're not dumb enough to leave your child home alone with "your man" when he's high.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• any mother who smokes pot is ridiculous? what about the mothers WHO CANT TAKE MEDICATION because they are allergic to it and HAVE to smoke pot? what about the MOTHERS WITH CANCER? who CANT take nausea medication so in order to eat they have to injest marijuana? are you fer real? what about mothers with eating disorders? GROW THE EFF UP PEOPLE pot will be legal soon just you wait!
    to the op, no it wont, thats a really messed up myth that anti weeders spread to get others to not smoke along with all the other ridiculous myths but that IS a lot in one sitting, maybe you should space it out that way your judgement wont be impaired (NO marijuana DOES NOT IMPAIR YOUR JUDGEMENT IF YOU USE IT RESPONSIBLY)
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 12:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009