Do you use A Bronzer/Self Tanner? Help I'm Ghostly Pale!

I'm beyond Creamy White! Light Blonde Hair & Pale Light Blue Eyes! I'm on over A 4+ Week long Heavy period? Purely Miserable! Any way going to the Local Old Car Show is my Biggest Highlight of my Life! I put on Sunscreen. I know I'll have to be sitting most of my time out! I'm too Dizzy. We're jobless. No health insurance! Wondering what do you use to give A Glow? Something for Cheap? I found something neat At Target. I didn't pay any mind to the name since it was $28.00!! Wow huh?? Just like to not look so Ghostly Pale! Yes. I'm concerned about my Health!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Back in March, I was involved in my brothers wedding and because it wasnt really summer yet, I was still white. I bought THREE different kinds and I found all of them to be annoying. I bought the spray, the foam and the lotion. They all streaked on me. I decided that I had this disability with self tanners and decided to stay away from them. I refuse to lay in the tanning bed because I am of Irish decent and very freckly. Thats a hazard for us Irish moms, so I just let it go. Since the summer has begun we have been swimming several times and I am quite brown now, but I did keep sunscreen on me. Natural browing because of the sun in a moderate way is fine for me, but I do have to be careful. As for the self tanners....I guess if I had to choose, I would say the spray or the foam is the best and easiest to use....I just apparently wasnt doing it right...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Sunless tanners turn me bright orange no matter what kind they are. If I stay in the sun too long I burn, then stay red for months. Skin cancer runs in our family so I'm not going to risk it--I'm doomed to stay fish belly white.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm so fair that the lightest shade of foundation is darker than I am unless I buy something really expensive. I like to use lotion with a hint of sparkle (most lotion brands call it shimmer). The one that seems to look the best on my fair skin is Jergen's and you can buy it at WalMart. It's not a self tanner, so no need to worry about unnatural lines and it's not as dark as a bronzer so it doesn't look strange on fair skin.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2009