What can I get my child?

Her 1st birthday is in less than a month? What is something that we can get her besides clothes and toys?? Please help with ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• we got him stuff that he needed, like we went to the beach after ward, so we got him beach toys, and floaties. Sunglasses. We got him cups, spoons, plates, bowls, ect. Um, blankets, and we started him a savings account that he gets when hes 18. Basicly stuff that he needs, cause they dont really get that excited about toys yet, but we did throw in a few outfits & toys lol. good luck and hope she has a happy 1st birthday!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• books, start a collection, bonds
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Books, puzzles, a savings account.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• College fund
    Books
    wooden blocks

Answer by rkoloms at 4:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I remember trying to be age appropriate for my son's first birthday. The little cake for him to destroy and the whole 9 yards. He loved the little cake and preferred the wrapping paper over any of the gifts that we got him. SMILE
    Anonymous