If you go to the beach or pool do you do your hair and make-up?

I do concealer and sunglasses. My hair--it depends if I can get away with a pony or not.

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• no just hair up if i go to the pool or beach i will end up tanning so why have make up on lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• When we go to beach I put my make up on and fix my hair( to look sexy for my husband) but when we go to pool I don't put any make up( too much other people around)I usually don't put that much make up anywhere else either.

Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thankfully we have a pool, no need for makeup to go to the backyard and hop in the pool,lol
    As for the beach, if we're going to the Lake then we take the jet ski's so it's not worth getting all done up to go 65 mph, no ones gonna see me anyway,lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I just put my hair up in a pony tail, throw on my sunglasses and go. Also I always sunblock the kids and myself before we go. Sunblock is only effective if it has time to soak in.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i dont bother doing my hair if im just gonna get it wet and mess it up. just a quick ponytail is fine.

i dont do my make up either.. im gonna be in the water and its gonna wash off anyways while im swimming around.. why bother??
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't fool with hair and make-up for anywhere else, why would I for the pool? :O)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• um that seems pointless...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• noope!! but i never wear makeup! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• no, just sunglasses, a sunscreen of 70 and the big square tent. i dont do suntans anymore on purpose.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• When I go to the beach or lake I wear a SPF tinted moisturizer and some blush and lipgloss. The moisturizer prevents sun from getting on my face. I can rub it on just like I would sunblock so I figure use this and I will look half way decent!
    Anonymous