Any fun clip work at home clip arts? Free ones :)

Hello Everyone - I want to create my own stationary for my PartyLite Candles business and I am looking for clip arts. Those cute little diva clip arts with the girl holding a bag or something like that. For stationary, cards, flyers... any ideas?

RITOGIFTS

Asked by RITOGIFTS at 10:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can download them free from microsoft's website if you have microsoft office.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thank you much. There where some great ones on there. I did find saome that where the style of what I was looking for but not the picture. There where holiday ones. I will keep looking. But thank you so so much.
    RITOGIFTS

Answer by RITOGIFTS at 2:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Google "free clip art" and you will find lots of other sites as well.

And when on Microsoft's site, try using different key words to get what you want. For instance, if you were looking for a teddy bear, you could try teddy bear, toy, bear, maybe even antique.

Good luck!
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009