2ND PREGNANCY

OK IM HAVEING MY SECOND CHILD AND THIS PREGNACY IS SO DIFFERENT FROM MY FIRST... WE ARE HAVING A BOY THIS TIME.. MY QUESTION IS.. DO YOUR NIPPLES DISCHARGE? I CLEAN MY NIPPLES ABOUT EVERYDAY.. THERE IS STUFF IN THERE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE MILK BUT IM ONLY 22 WEEKS I HAVE A WHILE TO GO... IS THIS NORMAL OR SHOULD I TALK TO MY OB? THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME ON READING THIS...

BRIELLE649

Asked by BRIELLE649 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it most likely is milk lol i had it so bad even that early that it would end up looking crusty :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I only have one but when my friend was pregnant with her 2nd she had this alot. She said she had enough that she could have started pumping the colostrum But the doctor told her not to or it wasn't necessary or something. So I guess it was normal.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OK I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.. I WAS WORRIED THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND I WASNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO BREST FEED..LOL... I WORRY ALOT
    BRIELLE649

Answer by BRIELLE649 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm 22 weeks as well, with my 4th this time! I started getting nipple discharge around 20 weeks in my later pregnancies and by the end had to wear breast pads. Totally normal.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009