What Would You Do If Your Guy Called You A Bitch???

No bashing ladies. Don't need to hear that on top of being called a bitch. Imagine your SO calling you out of your name. Seriously what would you do about it?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• slap the shit out of him!

Answer by tnm786 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My husband has called me a bitch many times in heated arguments...told me shut up...cussed me out....I hate it and I don't really want to expose myself to it anymore, but I have called him an asshole before so it's kinda the same thing.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My husband has done that. I called him an a**h***.

Answer by christaberk at 11:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would give him "THE LOOK" and say "EXCUSE ME? What did you just say?" (in a voice tone that meant business!). If my hubs disrespects me like that he better be prepared for my attitude cause I would (be the bitch) and tell him what he can do with himself-- -cause he won't be getting any from me anytime soon!

Answer by MizLee at 11:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would probably have a heart attack. That would be incredibly out of his character to call names. However, my brother used to think it was cute to call me that right until I kicked him whaere it hurts. He never, ever saud it again.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i guess it would depend on why i was called a bitch... was it out of anger? if so talk about it, was he just playing with you? my man calls me a bitch all the time but i know hes not serious i call him a asshole too, maybe you were being a bitch at the moment he he just stated the facts... its really hard to say what i would do or what i think you should do without knowing what happened...

Answer by lilliedoll at 11:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• He did last night- joking around. lol If he ever called me it being serious I'd probably just cry and he'd feel bad and apologize. But my husband and I don't even fight so I don't see him ever calling me a bitch unless I deserved it. Just tell him that isn't appropriate and you don't appreciate it and you would like an apology.

Answer by amy31308 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd call him a whore or a slut or a fairy. We regularly call each other names. Words only have power if you give them power.

Answer by purpleducky at 11:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• That would be one of the nicest things he's said to me (when he's angry). it's just a word. If it was said in anger then let things die down and ask him if he really thinks of you like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• In my husband's family being alled a bitch can be a term of endearment. Yeah, they're weird. :)

If he seriously called me a bitch, I would probably call him a name too. Probably something that would hurt his ego. I know that's childish, but that's probably what I would do.

If it really hurt me, I would sit him down later (after we talked the problem through) and tell him that he hurt me and tell him that it's not acceptable.

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009