What Would You Do If Your Guy Called You A Bitch???

No bashing ladies. Don't need to hear that on top of being called a bitch. Imagine your SO calling you out of your name. Seriously what would you do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• slap the shit out of him!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My husband has called me a bitch many times in heated arguments...told me shut up...cussed me out....I hate it and I don't really want to expose myself to it anymore, but I have called him an asshole before so it's kinda the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My husband has done that. I called him an a**h***.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would give him "THE LOOK" and say "EXCUSE ME? What did you just say?" (in a voice tone that meant business!). If my hubs disrespects me like that he better be prepared for my attitude cause I would (be the bitch) and tell him what he can do with himself-- -cause he won't be getting any from me anytime soon!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would probably have a heart attack. That would be incredibly out of his character to call names. However, my brother used to think it was cute to call me that right until I kicked him whaere it hurts. He never, ever saud it again.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i guess it would depend on why i was called a bitch... was it out of anger? if so talk about it, was he just playing with you? my man calls me a bitch all the time but i know hes not serious i call him a asshole too, maybe you were being a bitch at the moment he he just stated the facts... its really hard to say what i would do or what i think you should do without knowing what happened...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 11:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• He did last night- joking around. lol If he ever called me it being serious I'd probably just cry and he'd feel bad and apologize. But my husband and I don't even fight so I don't see him ever calling me a bitch unless I deserved it. Just tell him that isn't appropriate and you don't appreciate it and you would like an apology.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd call him a whore or a slut or a fairy. We regularly call each other names. Words only have power if you give them power.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• That would be one of the nicest things he's said to me (when he's angry). it's just a word. If it was said in anger then let things die down and ask him if he really thinks of you like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• In my husband's family being alled a bitch can be a term of endearment. Yeah, they're weird. :)

If he seriously called me a bitch, I would probably call him a name too. Probably something that would hurt his ego. I know that's childish, but that's probably what I would do.

If it really hurt me, I would sit him down later (after we talked the problem through) and tell him that he hurt me and tell him that it's not acceptable.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009