• In the Spotlight:

my period?

i got my period wat the fuck i was so exited
and happy man well it was our first month trying though...

ihope

Asked by ihope at 11:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i hated that..been there too
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 11:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I dont know it was the opposite for me...no period...woops twice now my tubes are tied. Stop trying and then it will happen.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Isn't that just a terrible feeling. Haha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• That feeling stinks, I know. It took us 3 years of trying before we got preg w/ our first. We're now TTC # 2, about to enter the first two-week-wait
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 12:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there before. I know you really want to be pregnant right away, just know it's rare to conceive the first month of trying. If it doesn't happen for you in a couple of months. Stop trying, have fun with your man. This is best times of your life. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• there nothing a person can say to make you feel better about it. I went through the same thing last month was our first month of trying and got a negative also...I felt so hurt when we didnt conceive. Now we're on our second month and I should start tomorrow...we'll see but still no preggo signs. It hard to understand I thought this was going to be easy.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah one more thing....good luck to you Ihope!!!
    Anonymous