Are these pregnancy symptoms? Or something more serious?

Hi all. I have a two year old that I conceived on a one time slip up with my husband of five years at the time. We were overjoyed and suprised! We had been using condoms and have continued to do so except for a couple of slip ups. In February, I had what you call a "chemical pregnancy" with one of the slip ups. I had a very faint line on a couple of pregnancy tests and then a positive digital. Then I went for bloodwork and it showed inconclusive. Then I began bleeding and miscarried. This month, my last period began on June 13, and we BD on June 29, without protection. I think we are just like, if something happens it happens. I haven't been charting my cycle or ovulation patterns, so I am not quite sure when I ovulated. For the past week, I have been having nausea, and cramping on my right side, and sore breasts. I am on cycle day 25. My hpt is negative. I guess I am nervous b/c of the miscarriage. Am I preggo?

colemansmom2007

Asked by colemansmom2007 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could just be your period coming. Give it more time then test again. Doesn't sound like anything serious. Just wait it out.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think you probably aren't since you got a negative hpt. Since you're on a 25 day cycle, your period is already late. A hpt would have popped today if your urine wasn't too diluted. I think it's just your period coming on and it's a bit late because you're anxious about a possible pregnancy. Also, early pregnancy cramping should be in the center. The cramping being on one side indicates that it's one of your ovaries, which would be more like a period cramp.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree. It may be a little to early for a pregnancy test to pick up the hormone. Its probably your period. You also have pregnancy thoughts racing through your mind which could play a little effect on you body. Wait it out a little longer and see what happens. If you dont start in a week or 2 take another test.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would wait it out, but also stock up on some prego test
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2009