High School Crushes from the past, do you approach them now ??

I met my high school crust not too long ago, and WOW when I saw him that same feeling came to me. He gave me his work and cell #. No, I didnt use it, but I have since met him again at a school get together. He was with his wife and child and I with my husband. Its like we just locked eyes and I just felt warm all inside. Is it because something I never had or what ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Cut all contact with this guy. Don't see him anymore, and delete his cell phone number from your phone.

You're married. You made a lifetime commitment to your husband--honor it.

Is your love and loyalty for your husband so weak that you're seriously swayed by seeing a high school CRUSH? Have you not grown at all since high school?

Cut contact with this guy, honor your husband, and don't go looking for trouble.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lots of folks have those reunion things. They are fun but don't make them to be more than they are. Just look forward to them every reunion. It gives an emotional boost to your ego. I work on my high school reunion committee so we see it all the time. It's makes for good stories! I met a guy at my last reunion that I never knew in high school. I knew who he was but didn't know him personally. We've been talking off and on for the past 4 yrs and will hook up next year when I go home for the next reunion. Very nice man. I've enjoyed getting to know him. He lives 600 miles away. We're both single and live alone but we both know we see other ppl. It's turning into an interesting situation. Having that background in common makes a difference. Just enjoy but don't cross boundaries that you can't come back from. No sense in needlessly hurting others.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I saw my ex and his wife at our 20 year reunion. I had those giddy feelings for about 20 minutes then remembered why we broke up. He cheated on me with the woman he is married to. He cheats on her has for the nearly 20 years they have been married. He gave me his number and said him and I should hook up again for old times sake and said he remembered I was an animal in the sack. I tore up his number and avoided him the rest of the night.

Looking back is a great way to destroy your future.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• DING DING DING WARNING WARNING Back away slowly from the high school crush and concentrate on your husband!! Tear the number up into teeny little pieces and throw it away immediately!

The poster above me said it best : Looking back is a great way to destroy your future!

Anonymous