Flirting... tollerable or not ??

My husbands best friends wife flirts all the time with my husband, but my husband doesn't see it-he says-. I do see it and wonder, Realize I have a great looking husband or flirt with her man and see how she feels.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Some people dont realise they are flirting.
    But it has been shown that flirting (but NOT cheating! Very important) -- knowing that somebody else besides your SO finds you attractive-- boosts your love life.
    If it bothers you, just pull her aside(or your hubby) and tell her you feel that shes coming on a bit strong to your husband and its making you uncomfortable.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• just tell her that it makes you feel uncomfortable and ask her to stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Does she realize she's flirting? Some people flirt with everyone and don't realize that they do it. Have you seen her around other men and does she single out your husband?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am very flirtatious by nature so if it's not just your hubby that she's flirting with, don't worry about it. I had mostly guy friends and I "flirted" with all of them, always in a joking way. So if your friend's wife is like that with everyone (or if she's "flirting" with her husband the same way she is with yours) it's just her type of personality. More than likely it doesn't mean anything, it's just her way of having fun. Now if she's hanging all over him and sitting in his lap and stuff, or if she singles out YOUR husband, then yeah, it's something more, so go ahead and flirt with her hubby (as long as YOURS won't get mad LOL) or really, just tell hubby to tell her to back off.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would not flirt with her man, I would continue being who I am..

If her flirting with your husband is something that you do not like..

Figure out a way to put and end to it...
    See if someone else notices it because your husband does not..

This way maybe he will see the picture..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree with motherofanaries 100%. My husband is very flirtatious by nature. He flirts with EVERYONE in the exact same way lol. That's how I know he doesn't mean anything by it. He sometimes doesn't even see it as flirting. It doesn't bother me because he behaves the same way whether he is with me or not lol. I would say that if she is singling out your husband, or ignoring hers at the same time, then yes I would have a problem with it. And I have had a problem with a friend of mine flirting with my hubby before, and when I said something to her, she apologized, and she is a very flirtatious person by nature too, and she still managed to not do it because that's what real friends do. So if this woman respects you at all, she will take your issues to heart if you discuss it with her. If she continues even after you tell her, then it may be time to distance yourself from that particular friendship lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Oh, lol, and be thankful you have such an attractive husband (at least I would assume, if she is flirting with him that much!)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2009