Yucky Diapers

My daughter is 8 months old and she has started to have really gross diapers. I mean, she poops a lot and it almost always makes a mess out of her diaper. I took her to the doctor for some diarrhea she'd been having and the doctor told me that the only thing that I could do was go back to feeding her just cereal. I have and now she has massive poops and I don't know what I can do about them. My mom said that it could be because she's teething and her top two front teeth are coming in....What can I do?

DellaF88

Asked by DellaF88 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As babies eat more table food, their bowel movements change. The first time my daughter ate blueberries, she had a diaper full of flourescent green goo.

You can stop obsessing about it, and not much else.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Its not the color or the consistency that I'm worried about, its the amount. It always runs out of her diaper. And she's in a size 3 pampers.
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My DD is a big pooper. I think some kids just are. She will be 3 in 2 weeks and still poops 3 or more times a day. It always amazes me how much poop an come out of that little body!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010