Really bad backache...

So yesterday I had 3 contractions 30 min apart and then they stopped but right after they stopped I had a really bad backache that continued to get worse. It was even worse when I would walk , I couldnt get comfy laying or sitting this all started at noon, by the time I went to go lay down in bed at 9 it had gotten so bad that I couldnt lift my arm above my head to turn on the air conditoner in my room my husband works seconds so when he came home and saw I didnt turn on the air he was worried because I always sleep with our room feeling like a freezer. I had tried hot pads, warm shower, soaking in the tub and tylenol, but nothing touched the pain. My back is better today but what I am wondering is if anyone has ever had backache this bad. I am 33 weeks and I only remember it being this bad was when I was in labor with my first baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sister had the same thang maybe your not drinking enough water fliudz try that or keep your self active eat greenz and fruits member if you get it again go to the doctors or drink plenties..poor baby
    Anonymous

• Yes, it sucks! I thinks its our bodies way of getting us ready for labor! I would try drinking more water if you don't drink a lot already. That does seem to be the Dr. answer for everything, but it does work most times!
    CeeJay30

Answer by CeeJay30 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009