If your mother in law cooked food...

And you found hair in it. Other day I found hair in my pizza that she made it. I removed the hair and gave that slice to my husband. (I could not eat it myself). Would you remove the hair and eat it? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would just throw it away && get another piece.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• all the time, she has 3 dogs in the house that eat off her dishes and such and there is always dog hair in everything. I don't eat it and I don't make the kids eat it. We just say we are not hungry and eat when we get home. It makes me want to vomit lol.
    Anonymous

• lol i dont eat my mil food it tastes like dog shit......and not kiddding u it does tried it one time......prob cuz she has like 20dogs in her huse freaking nasty i dont take my kids over there and when she comes to my house i have to clean everything she touches she STINKS i cant stand the lady....besides she is a shitty grandma she tlks to my son like crap and has seen my lil one only twice and hes 5 monhts old........i have a bad mil wish i had a better one....
    Anonymous

• I'd be more afraid of her hair products than her hair!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think I'd give it to my husband, hair and all ;)
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• We don't eat at my mil's or at my dads. Their santitation is not ideal. My dads wife does not clean her countertops and will prepare food over months of built up food and mess on the counter. They get mad and say we are snobs but we don't like being sick. My dad is sick a lot he does not see the connection of the lack of sanitation and his mysterious vomiting after eating his wifes cooking.

My mil has two McCaws that roam free in her house. There is bird poo and feathers all over. We don't take our kids to her home ever let alone eat there.

I would certainly not eat food with anyone hair in it. Pretty gross.
    Anonymous

• You gave it to your husband? LMAO
    Anonymous

• I'd throw it out, butI'd be sure to tell DH why...
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would not eat the area that had the hair in it. It woud be a stretch though to tell whose hair it is. Generally if we eat at my MIL's house there are anywhere between 5 and 20 people in the kitchen while we cook.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 12:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Eww! Alot of dirty MILs out there! I'd probably toss the part that the hair was in. My SO would understand! I think I'll go hug my MiL! She's nice and keeps her house clean!
    Anonymous