I HAD 5 POSSITIVE PREGANCY TEST(FIRST RESPONCE PREGANCY TEST) SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR BUT I DIDNT TELL THEM ABOUT THE TEST AND THEN THEY TOLD MY I WASNT PRGANAT.........CAN SOMBODY TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I can only tell you to take another test in 1 week and see
    Anonymous

• You should have told the doctor about the 5 pregnancy test, so maybe they would have done a blood test instead. My aunt always had to get blood work done because it would always show up negative. Try going back and ask for a blood test instead of a urine test, the blood test is the most accurate.
    Anonymous

• I agree! Get a blood test! Both my girls didn't show up for a long time on the urine test (though it is weird that it showed up on the at home test) but blood tests are suppose to be able to tell within a few days of conception. Also if you really are "not" preg. then it could be possible that you tested too long with the at home or that they are expired or defective.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Did they only do an internal and looksee at your boobs, sometimes boobs veins become more pronounced in pregnancy even at the beginning. Over what time period did you do 5 how many days between them? I'd wait a week and do it again and then at that time if it's positive make another appointment and if it's negative but you have more boob or clothes tighter make another appointment or other obvious signs go in with those signs to question.

Blood tests are more accurate than urine no matter doc or store. Some even detail age of fetus.
    Anonymous

• Depends on when you took the last HPT test. It's been a couple of weeks ago and you just went to the doctor in the last couple of days, then you may not be pregnant and could have had a chemical pregnancy. Also read the directions on the HPT carefully- results after 10 minutes or so are NOT valid. You may think it's positive, but it might be just erroneous testing, evaporation lines, etc. I didn't have a period for 6 weeks one time and it turned out to be ovarian cysts. Some cysts can read positive on a HPT. You need to tell the doctor these things so they can check for something OTHER than pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Why would you go to the doctor after 5 positive pregnancy tests and not tell him about it?? I'm confused. there. Take another pregnancy test and if it's positive go BACK to your doc and tell him! He'll do a blood test if you ask him to.

Please, don't yell anymore.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 1:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Caps lock isn't needed, lol.

I know that when I talked to my OB in depth about those test they said that positive results can happen if you have some sort of bacteria infection or your bodies fighting something, this could be the case with you. On the safe note I would tell your OB about those 5 tests and the results you got so he/she can make sure you're fine, didn't miscarry, or have some sort of infection/problems that they might not have thought to test you for if they weren't looking for pregnancy the conventional way.

I hope it's nothing and you're fine, good luck to you hun.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 1:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• blood test for sure maybe your docs lying to you lol just gey a bllod test done thats scary
    Anonymous