Do you turn your air off at night?

drink-lover

Asked by drink-lover at 12:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not here in South Central Texas. Not during a regular summer and sure as heck not in the middle of this record setting heatwave we've been having.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• No I have my air set on auto to 75...once it starts getting hot it'll click on...
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm with GEG, though slightly north of her in Central Texas. We have two different air conditioning units in the house, one for the upstairs and one for the downstairs. Our upstairs unit went out yesterday and It's absolutely freakin' oppressive upstairs!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• nope, if anything I turn it down some more, so it stays cooler longer in the morning before it gets really hot outside.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I keep my bedroom a/c on 24/7 during the summer. The livingroom a/c I do turn off at night.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes. We have such a small place that having it on during the day with the fans to circulate...we don't need it on at night.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Where I live I do because it's hot during the day and cold as hell at night time, we actually turn the heater on at night time(it's that cold) it's like 95 during the day and 55 at night, I live by the beach that is probably why it's like that. Where I use to live dear God I would never turn that thing off unless I left the house! They say it's best to put your temp at 75 during the day, 78 at night and if you leave for the day it's best to turn it to 80 and if you leave for multiple days to turn it off!
    Anonymous

• I'm almost 8 months prego and it is WAY too hot. I ONLY use the air at night.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Are you crazy! LOL No way not in Houston TX. We keep it at 77-78 during the day and the same at night. We have ceiling fans in every room and Ihave a fan blowing on me at night. Can you tell I get hot? LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Who needs air? I live in Shitty WA state... The high was 62 yesterday.. I hate this place!
    Anonymous