How to find home for kittens?

I have got 14 kittens I need to find good homes for. Four are ready for homes now. They were born on April 25 2009. I have two more litters 4 were born on June 25th 2009 and litter of 6 were born on July 4th. They will not between August and September. My address is 403 E Myrtle Ave Apt 3 Johnson City Tn 37601
Phone # 423-926-0046. Thank you
Priscilla

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pets

• thats kinda dangerous posting your info online like that don't ya think?

Go to craigslist.org and put them on there
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree, I wouldn't be putting your info on line! Too many creeps out there. I would do craigslist, petfinder.com or post local ads on store and/or vets bulletin boards.

bookay

Answer by bookay at 12:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Try posting an ad in the newspaper, put up flyers in grocery stores and laundry mats and once all your kittens are gone, you might want to have your cats spayed and neutered especially in this economy not too many people want an extra mouth to feed in the form of a pet. Here's a link I found on the aspca. It says it's 75 dollars for spay/neuter and free service for persons on public assistance. It's a forum with some info on spay/neutering. I looked for spay/neuter clinics in johnson city, there were more links just google if this doesn't help ya. :)

http://aspcacommunity.ning.com/forum/topics/getting-neutered
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Make sure you get the mama kitty fixed ASAP
    Anonymous

• Seriously, either spay your pets, give them away, or have them put down.

Having that many kittens is DISGUSTING, unless you're a rescue.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 11:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Kittens are NOT disgusting, but seriously, you DO need to get the kitty factory closed! If $$ is the issue, try to find a low-cost spay/neuter clinic near you. Some vets in private practice will also make special arrangements with some people to fix the pets for half price or at a steep discount. (Can't hurt to speak with one privately and explain the circumstances and ask if they can work with you on getting it done.)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• pagan, she didn;'t call kittens disgusting, she said having that many is.

A bigger question..

I wonder why she posted anonymous and posted all of her personal information? lol
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009