I need to find homes for kittens?

I have got 14 kittens to find good homes for. Four are ready for homes now.

Please contact me at 423-926-0046

Anndaniels

Asked by Anndaniels at 12:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pets

• Why would you ship a kitten? too much trama on it, to be in a box with LOUD noises all around you, plus with the summer heat. Just not a good idea.

Try your local humane society. Also there is craigslist. But you can't post you are selling them, instead say kittens for adoption or else you will be flagged and your post will be removed

IMO it's stupid noone can say they are selling, b/c breeders will just post adoption or re-homing fees for their animals instead. I don't agree with backyard breeders, but I do agree with breeders who research the breed and are trying to better the breed thru temprament, genetics, breeding to remove genetic defects from the breed and stuff like that.
    Anonymous

• if you dont have any luck on here, see if there is a humane society in your area and they can help advertise for you, and if there are any openings could bring the kittens to a foster home till adopted!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Make sure you get the mama kitty fixed ASAP
    Anonymous

• fix mama ----

Please don't pet shop the kittens. Most pet shops are so inhumane. Put an ad in the paper, craigslist etc... this way you can meet the people the kittens are going to
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 1:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Ya that mama cat needs to be fixed and just to be EXTRA safe keep her away from males, even after she's fixed. There are too many unwanted cats in the world.

You really should put an add in the newspaper, craigslist, contact a pet store etc. I highly doubt most of us live by you, so this probably isn't the best site to be advertising. Unless you are going to pay to ship the kitten, which is VERY expensive.
    Anonymous

• get mama fixed-so she doesn't have anymore unwanted babys its sad when you c homeless kats poor babys i would take em inn but uh im allergic..
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 1:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009