Should I go to a dermatologist? or to one of those Spas?

Where would I go to see if I can get my top layer of skin taken off to smooth out the abnormalities on my skin...I am not sure what you would call this condition or where to go. Any body know what I am saying.

I just have little blemishes little bumps like white heads but they are not bc they never leave my face. And I have notice more moles on my face due to the sun what the...I don't have pimples maybe once in awhile when I get stressed or period is coming but other than that my face is in good condition. I guess I am trying to get my face clear and smooth...What or who do you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would go to a dermatologist
    Anonymous

• I would try a good exfoliating scrub, first. Before you spend too much $ on a spa or dermatologist, try the Clinique counter at Macy's. They're typically pretty well trained and I swear by the Clinique products.
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 1:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2009